ad 2

Monday, September 23, 2013

OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (SEMESTER III)

ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI 600 025
UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS
REGULATIONS – 2008
CURRICULUM FROM III TO VIII SEMESTERS AND ELECTIVES FOR
B.TECH. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY


 

OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
(Common to CSE & IT)


UNIT I


Object oriented programming concepts objectsclassesmethods and messagesabstraction and encapsulationinheritanceabstract classespolymorphism. Introduction to C++ classes access specifiersfunction and data membersdefault arguments function overloadingfriend functions const and volatile functions - static membersObjects pointers and objects constant objectsnested classes local classes

UNIT II


Constructorsdefault constructorParameterized constructorsConstructor with dynamic allocation copy constructordestructorsoperator overloadingoverloading through friend functionsoverloading the assignment operatortype conversionexplicit constructor

UNIT III


Function and class templates - Exception handlingtry-catch-throw paradigmexception specificationterminate and Unexpected functionsUncaught exception.

UNIT IV


Inheritance public, private, and protected derivationsmultiple inheritance - virtual base classabstract classcomposite objects Runtime polymorphismvirtual functionspure virtual functionsRTTI typeiddynamic casting RTTI and templates cross casting down casting .

UNIT V


Streams and formatted I/O I/O manipulators - file handling random access object serialization namespaces - std namespaceANSI String Objectsstandard template library.

No comments:

Post a Comment